spell NIKOL

N-I-K-O-L

Friday, April 16, 2010

What About Mt Happily Ever After??





PHOTO CREDIT DEVIANTART



Once upon a time
, there were four lost boys. One was a Prince Eric, bereft of a mermaid's voice. The other was Peter Pan who ended up with Moira (Wendy's granddaughter). A Dexter who wouldn't leave his laboratory. And, an ordinary boy. Just a boy who cried wolf.

There was, of course, a moat to cross, a citadel to conquer and finally there was a wicked witch. But we'll get to me later.

-Wait a second.

Is this a fairytale?? I don't know how to write a fairytale. I don't even know how to write a story with a happy ending. Well, maybe I am just exaggerating. Enough with those nonsense.-

The four lost boys were very dear to me. At a certain point in time (well not at the same time!!) I have liked them more than myself (that is certainly untrue!! I am a narcissist). Now they are living a 'happily ever after life' while I live in duskiness. (I know what you think, and yes. Dexter isn't a fairytale character, at least give me a break. I don't know any Mr. Smarty Pants Fairytale character, do you??!!)

Dexter isn't in a fairytale but he doesn't have any problems.Except for Didi of course!! Prince Eric is now swimming with his aqua-phobic mermaid. Peter Pan aged and the boy who cried wolf.. well, his barely a friend of mine.

They won't be living happily, not that long. When I finish this diabolical plan of mine, they shall feel my wrath and... BOOM!!!


just kidding.

peace :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home