spell NIKOL

N-I-K-O-L

Friday, May 21, 2010

Mortal Instruments





I know, I know. I totally spaced out. I forgot the links of the photos I used. I am so sorry. I promise to put it soon. Hope no one will get mad.

Simon Lewis- I'm such a klutz. I forgot his name.
Clarissa Morgenstern- Emma Roberts
Jace Wayland/Lightwood/Morgestern/Herondale (spoiler much!!)- Alex Pettyfer
Isabelle Lightwood- Taylor Cole
Alec Lightwood- Gaspard Ulliel

This is how I picture Jace and the gang. Expect for Clary. I really can't seem to picture anyone that would fit the role. That is, all of the Hollywood young stars I know. Probably the same number as red M&M'S inside a pack.

I think (if they are ever going to create a movie version of this book)that they should cast a newbie (that can act though) just like what they did in Harry Potter.

I just like to make it clear that I am not that much excited to see a movie version of this book after what happened with my Percy. If you would just ruin the plot, just don't make the goddamn movie!!

I totally love this series maybe because I freakin' love Jace Wayland. He's like my Christian Ozera (Vampire Academy), he's very sarcastic. And I find it quite amusing. If it wasn't for Jace, this won't make on top of my list. But when it comes to those Scifi books, this would be my number 3 or 4 (1- Harry Potter; 2- Vampire Academy: 3-4 I am torn between Mortal Instruments and Hunger games; Percy Jackson would have to be number 5)

You can have your Jacob Black and Edward Cullen. But Jace Wayland is mine, and mine alone :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home