spell NIKOL

N-I-K-O-L

Friday, May 21, 2010

The Other






PHOTO CREDIT 1



When we meet someone and fall in love, we have a sense that the whole world is on our side, or so I've been told. That was never my case you see. No background music, no lover birds, not even an idle smile playing over my man's lips. Okay, maybe I have imagined that I should sense something, but I don't. But they cannot blame me.

Anyway, I just have to ask, when can you say that you truly love someone? I guess it's easy to love someone but being IN LOVE is another, right? I hate it when people judge others by looks. Yup, I know I am a hypocrite, but not this time. I am sincere with this.

Guys say they do not look for a prim perfectly groomed bitch.. ahem ahem.. I mean a princess, but they do!!!!! I am not saying all of them, maybe 2% of them don't but you get the idea (Okay, maybe I am just exaggerating) Of course if they can't have a princess, they settle for another girl. A rebound girl that is a trophy girlfriend. Some rebound girls are hot, even hotter than the princess. I guess if she's not hot, it would totally defeat the purpose. They are, after all, a simple way of saying 'IN YOUR FACE'. But you will kinda feel sorry for the rebound girl, especially if she doesn't have any idea that she is one.

It's like wanting to by a designer clothes and you don't have a money. So you would just buy a knock-off, it fits but it doesn't feel right. My point is, don't be a clothes whore. Hahahahaha!!

Like grading a project just by looking at its design and not actually reading it.

I would just say that (in my opinion), don't use someone to cure your broken heart, you should never enter a relationship if your not over with your 'EX' yet. In love, no one can hurt you but yourself, when your expectations don't meet reality. Telling someone you like her, especially if she likes you, won't make you happy, nor give you.. ahem ahem.. a 'BEST ACTOR TROPHY'. You're not doing her a favor, you are just starting a sappy soap opera.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home