spell NIKOL

N-I-K-O-L

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Josh Hutcherson Is The Boy With The Bread!


PHOTO CREDIT : Tumblr

"On April 4, Lionsgate announced that Josh Hutcherson and Liam Hemsworth would portray Peeta and Gale, respectively." -- Wikipedia

I practiced my fangirl squeal for nothing?! I really thought Hunter Parrish would be Peeta but, it's not as if I could do something about it. I can only hope that they are making the right decision. Don't get me wrong, I can totally see the resemblance now, with the above picture and all, but him and Jennifer Lawrence as a pair? I wouldn't push it. Our perfect little Miss Lawrence is 5'7 and Josh is what? 5 effin' 5! He's just a boy! I know Peeta should be a boy, but since Jennifer Lawrence is older than what is stated in the book, I think that they should have cast a guy who would complement her.

I'm hoping against all hope that they would do something about the way he looks, because I'm positively sure that he has the acting chops to pull it off.

I really don't care about Gale. Well, to me, 'Hunger Games' is about social issues. Okay, with a little bit of love story. But a love triangle? Hell no! It's Peeta or no one at all. Gale is never an option.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn straight!! I agree with you on every one of those points! I really hope Josh can pull it off... The Hunger Games without a good Peeta might as well not even BE The Hunger Games!

April 7, 2011 at 3:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home